Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year =)

It is the last day of 2009....
Anything to say about it??.....
I care you all friends....
I love you all friends....
I do remember the time we had spend together...
I do remember the promises we had make together....
I STILL CARE you all....

Recall how much fun we had last year...2008...
The graduate year....
And 2009 the separate year....
Though....
we still got gathering and meet quite frequent in this year....
I know it did not last for long....
Even less and less gathering are made....
Due to many reason....
Tired to really sms and call all friends to join a party or go out...
Lazy to do gathering....

At this time...
I cant really not admit that I feel apart from you all....
But I do care you all if you do really care me(as a true friend)
Recall what I said last year on 31st dec....
I pray I could have a different countdown next year....
But now....
Truly,I did not expect much....
It mean nothing to me....
Give my new year wish to all of you~
Happy New Year & All the Best in 2010 ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

讲讲讲讲~~~
留留留留~~~