Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's another year and birthdayssS coming....

It's new year....
And the first birthday star was born....
Lye Foong again....
Hahaha~
The "Lou Ye" is officially 19th now....
She is my good friends ever.....
Though I cant back and celebrate with her and even you all.....
Felt so down and sorry that I cant really attend it....
And most importantly ORGANIZE it as what I always done before....

But I do really want to join if I could....
Haiz....
Forget about the sad thing...
Let's give some wishes to this birthday star!!!!
Happy Birthday,TAN LYE FOONG!!!!!
May all your dreams come true....
May luck and happiness always by your side....
May there a smile in you no matter how life is....
=)

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday...lol..getting older d....take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday~hope u like the present we bought for u la...

    ReplyDelete

讲讲讲讲~~~
留留留留~~~