Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just wanna to say something

Chinese New Year is coming.....
What are you guys waiting for????!!!!
Let's GATHER & CELEBRATE!!!!!

I know there is a very long time I din blog....
It's true that I'm being lazy and lazier....
It's true that I'm being busy and busier....
I have my own life as u all do....
I know u will get me,right?

I believe that old friends no need to say much....
We will have certain level of understanding between us....
So....ON during CNY ok?

I really really miss u guys so much.....
Hope to meet u all soon....
***************************************
Of coz I wont forget the birthday starssSS for this month....
Wah Wah....(Sorry for belated birthday wishes here....)
Fei Hao....(Exactly your birthday....so happy birthday lar~)
And Kin Lam,Kwan and C.Foon birthday will be having during this CNY....
Happy birthday to u all 1st or 2nd or 3rd.....XD

3 comments:

  1. hahaha~~thx ya~~luv u ya~~ muacksss....v'll hav a week holiday~~juz tell me when u all go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok~but I jus have 2 days holiday...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..not celebrating CNY this year...lol..have fun you guys...gamble more and more...drink beer this year instead of soda...

    ReplyDelete

讲讲讲讲~~~
留留留留~~~