Thursday, July 22, 2010

Returns

It such a long long time I din touch or even open this blog...
Feel so guilty just like abandoned my own baby....
I'm sorry....
Though it's our responsible to keep it alive...
But sometimes we just cant make it...
Promises are just like bullshit...
We are still human beings...
We can give a thousand reason for things that we're not willing to do...
And this is us....

Everyone has their own life now...
I dont really hope for everyone can sit down and gather now....
But I do really hope any couples of you can still keep contact via MSN,Facebook or whatever....
I still believe that no matter how far we are....
how seldom we contact...
or how busy we are...
We still remember our friends here...
Our names or face perhaps....

I cant say that I could really speak out your name when I think out your face...
Coz I really bad in remember names...(I dunno why~)
Wont you have this kind of problems?
I'm terrible on this...
Sorry~anyway...
I will try my best to keep contact with you all and have a gathering someday....

Miss you all seriously....
Lovely,
♥Yeng a.k.a BBmilk♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

讲讲讲讲~~~
留留留留~~~