Monday, September 20, 2010

A year and a half left.

While I was studying for my physics test, I skim through the video that kean chew and yeng made 2 years ago. The slide show which is full of memories. I found out that a lot of things really happened. From being innocent and ignorant, to what is now of us.

After coming to the US, I was still able to communicate with some of you guys through facebook and msn which is a good thing. Life have been expanding for each and everyone of you. From the time we graduate, we all started out at point A.

Until the time we meet again, it will be interesting to find out what comes after point A. Hopefully I will be able to see you guys in either around the starting or mid of year 2012. Let's hang out together with whoever is free at that point. I probably will be staying at KL for that short time which is more convenience.

7 comments:

  1. 2012 is my year three...
    Mid 2012 i will have my industrial training...
    But still hope i cann see you that time~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also in my junior year (third year). when do you guys have breaks. I mean sem break. I know it is different than here. I dont remember d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u come back,
    no matter where u r,
    i will be going to meet u...
    thx for still enjoying the slide show v made for a few days...
    brother forever lo...
    won't forget u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. good to know lor. still come find me even when you are busy. won't forget you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. huiii hao u really cum back 2012??hw long u will be stay in malaysia?rmb to tell me that time!!mus write on FB status that time !dun curi curi cum back then leave again ya XD wish all the best to u heees =)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. should be bah. haha. how to curi curi come back then leave again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi...long time din come here alre

    ReplyDelete

讲讲讲讲~~~
留留留留~~~