Thursday, October 28, 2010

1100 days left to our commitment

Suppose to write it on yesterday....
When I saw our 5 years commitment is left 1100 days....
What a meaningful number is that I thought....
I miss "those" days...
Yes...
like an old folk talking about things that happened long long time ago...

But there are friends always say...
"We cant go back...
Those days were gone...
What is left---MEMORIES...
Please LOOK FORWARD friends~"

We used to say that....
We are not children anymore...
So be like an adult...
ACT like an adult~
Looking forward is good...
But flash back memory is nice too~

I went back to see our ex-post
Discover what we have done 2 years ago
Yes...
Today is the birthday of our small little baby "wong kam kam" (the slideshow)...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~^^
And 3 days later was our graduation ceremony 2 years ago...
Still....
I cant stop myself to think of the memories...
To think of you all...
Miss ya guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

讲讲讲讲~~~
留留留留~~~