Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Christmas, the We, and the Journey

I have such a lovely time with you all this few days. But time gone so fast that I couldn’t make it more but save those memories that I had now. It is always you all that I care so much. It is always you all that I would love to spend time with. And look back the past two Christmas eve that we had 2 years ago, we have been grew, very much. Still playful of course, but think a lot more wiser and mature. 

We are no more kids.

We are no more stupid.

We are no more act like the way we act before.

That we know, we notice, we had changed.

And we are still changing.

But there is one thing never change until now—our friendship.

I don’t know when will it gonna be changed. I am not a fortune or future teller. I am just one of you. Seeing those changes happened around and I cant control. Friends, things just happened around. I am looking forward to our next gathering during new year. Would there be? I cant assure.

My Christmas and new year wishes will be all of us living healthy and able to meet each other every year. =)

DSC06600

The mini Christmas tree made by soong ^^

DSC06620

Merry Christmas everyone~!!

DSC06773

This year we are 19th

DSC06777

Friendship forever ♥

事情就是如此,故事还是会延续下去,这就是我们最长的旅程……

2 comments:

讲讲讲讲~~~
留留留留~~~